An in-depth look into the lives of our Market Street Catering Team
or at least learn some really random facts about them!
Steve joined Market Street Catering in 2002 as a catering consultant bringing with him 8 years of hospitality experience and his love of great customer service helped outline the Full Service program that you now see today. And through hard work, passion, & dedication to the success of Market Street Catering (no surprise to us), he became our catering manager.
1. What is your favorite word? Love
2. What is your least favorite word? No
3. What sound or noise do you love? Accapella music and the voice of anyone who I love
4. What sound or noise do you hate? Screeching music and anything that indicates sadness or hurt
5. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I’d love to entertain with improv, host a television show, or be a writer for a comedy show. I love making people smile.
6. What profession would you not like to do? Any job that is black and white. Routine day in and day out.
7. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? It does and I hope to hear, “Welcome Home. We’re so excited that you’re here.”
“Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…”