Inclement Weather Policies
When inclement weather impacts the normal operation of our delivery service, Haggen Market Street Catering will make every attempt to safely provide our services for our guests. We will also make every attempt to contact our guests to confirm the status of their event and notify them in a timely manner regarding any changes in our services. During these challenging weather incidents, it is necessary for us to assess the safety of our delivery team and our delivery fleet, while giving the utmost consideration to our catering guest’s orders.
Inclement weather conditions constitute any conditions which create unsafe or hazardous driving conditions. These conditions may include, but are not limited to snow, ice, flooding, road closures and poor visibility. Indicators of these unsafe conditions could include community closures, weather alerts, news warnings, and public safety alerts. In snow conditions, roads or parking lots that have been un-plowed or that require snow tires and/or chains will be considered unsafe driving condition
As a means of being proactive for the needs of our guests and our resources –
- If Market Street Catering becomes aware of the threat of inclement weather the following may apply –
- Orders for delivery –
- Guest may be asked to pick up their order at the designated Haggen store location for pick-up in their county
- If we are able to do on-site deliveries, the guest will be notified of the extension of our delivery window from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Cancellation Policy –
- Our standard cancellation policy applies for the original terms of the contract
- Orders for delivery –
- If on the day of your event/order, inclement weather occurs, please do the following if you need to cancel or alter your order-
- Before 8:00am, please contact our catering kitchen at 360-647-4328 to speak to one of our kitchen staff if the order needs to changed in any way
- After 8:00am, please contact our catering office at 360-647-4325 to speak to one of our office staff if the order needs to be changed in anyway. Or if you have not immediate time frame, please leave a voicemail message and we will call you back ASAP. Our office hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday) and 9:00am to 4:00pm (Saturday). Please note that due to inclement weather, office hours may be revised last minute.